Monday, August 31, 2009

Dashing

Dancing with the waves

Yes it's true - after more than a six-month hiatus, I have decided to revive this blog. There are many reasons why I stopped tending to it - not having a car to get around, not being able to process .RAW files any longer, my husband's hospitalization, our sudden move and my sudden overkill freelance work schedule for three different jobs are just some of them. But, I am excited to be back and I hope that some of you will return and stay with me!

This shot was taken at my favorite Robert Moses Beach field 5 after tropical storm Danny made for high surf warnings and a lot of people came out to watch the waves. I shot a whole series of this kid and his friend running through and from the surf. But this crisp silhouette shot is my favortite!

No comments: