Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hats Off

Psychedelic swirl shot on my kitchen floor

No, this is not some Photoshop experiment gone wrong - it's what happens when I am trapped at home all day long. A good thing about having that photographer's heart beating inside me is, that I rarely get bored, because there's always something to play around with. A bad thing about it is, that non-photographers often wonder "why" and roll their eyes... But just in case anyone out there wonders "what" and "how" - this is an empty red wine goblet sitting atop my rather colorful hat, LOL. I wish I had a better macro lens, mine's something of a cheapy and won't render ultimate sharpness no matter what. But I greatly enjoyed playing around with those psychedelic optics, hopefully so will you. Straight out of the camera, no Photoshop or post processing involved.

No comments: